17. I want my own little camper to decorate and play in.
16. I live life out loud…and sometimes that bothers people.
15. Mostly, I have kept my being adopted private…in a box both literally and emotionally, and only share it with a few choice people. Lately, the lid keeps blowing off.
14. I like beaches before I go, and when I am there. NOT when I have to clean my feet, kids feet and wash a million towels.
13. I hate being bitten by bugs.
12. I love my husband. Passionately, imperfectly, deeply.
11. Reading is an addiction for me. A good book equals a day lost in another world.
10. What you see with me is what you get…mostly (sly smile inserted).
9. I am not usually a list-maker. When I do make one, it is on a piece of paper that I usually lose before completing the list.
8. Being a mom is the thing I am the worst at being, and the thing I am the best at being…sometimes at the same time.
7. I love hearts.
6. I have a need to be creative…but it is not limited to one form…and finishing a project is sometimes not important to me if the need to be creative was fulfilled.
5. I grew up knowing Christ. I asked Jesus into my heart at 5. I love knowing HIM and growing in Him.
4. Sometimes I forget that others do not have that experience of having grown up KNOWING Jesus.
3. Children are one of my very favorite things in life.
2. Teenagers are also one of my favorites.
1. I have a hard time stopping at 17 random things….